(A) What is Disinformation
Building Block A
In this first lesson we will teach the students what disinformation is and how you can distinguish it from reliable information.
- Online & offline
- 1 hour
- This module can be used in various school subjects and is suitable for all teachers who want to contribute to the awareness, reflective capacity and critical skills of their students when it comes to disinformation. It can be used in many different ways, such as in math lessons about graphs, civics, citizenship, geography, history, and languages.
Type of content
- Theory and an interactive working method about news, information and opinion formation.
- A video with an explanation: 'What is disinformation?'
- A quiz
- Red and green paper for interactive assignment
- Mobile phone, laptop, tablet or computer